Stay Away from Indoctrination and Dogma

"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;" (Ephesians 4:14 NASB).

Saturday, January 16, 2016

What to Do when Satan and his cohorts attack your mother


My 80 year old mom was tripped at a restaurant in Upstate, New York in November 2015, and ended up being transported to the emergency room unconscious. Both my parents were community activists from the 1970s...Dad served in Siracusa, Sicily, Italy, in the Army Air Corp during World War II, and returned to New York State—being honorably discharged in 1945.

Yesterday, when I went to my business post office box, and found a large 9" X 12" envelope, handwritten addressed and left open from the IRS (for a business that my brother-in-law and I closed in 2013), I got fearful and took down this post. Then this morning, I awoke at 4:08 a.m., prayed and read Our Daily Bread, and the Lord made it clear that I could not run from giving my testimony to you, the reader. Here is an excerpt from today's OUR DAILY BREAD Christian daily devotion on Desiring Growth, January 16, 2016; http://odb.org

"In Hebrews 5 we learn about Christians who were avoiding healthy growth, remaining content with spiritual “milk” intended for new believers. Perhaps because of fear of persecution, they weren’t growing in the kind of faithfulness to Christ that would enable them to be strong enough to suffer with Him for the sake of others (vv. 7-10)."

Mom served in the military and worked at the Pentagon, then was stationed in Germany, and worked as a secretary for military intelligence, post-WWII—when she was in her 20s.

Growing up, my mother was the director of the City Mission Bible Club, and worked at the YWCA Women's Battered Shelter. She got involved in community politics in the late 1970s, and became an advocate for women's rights, human rights and civil rights—often fighting government corruption.

Now, you probably understand a little better and realize that me being raised around the City Mission Bible Club, YWCA, local politicians, and going to church and Sunday School twice on Sundays (because my mother taught Sunday school at both our Catholic parish and St. George's Episcopal Church)—that I was exposed to religion, MI and politics at an early age.

My mom had been fighting the State of New York on several political issues, and started meeting and debating with a local Councilwoman in her town. The Councilwoman fails to represent the impoverished district that she is assigned...She instead plays to the "pay-to-play" politicians and trickle down economics of the mayor and the governing economic development "privatized agency," banks and the richest 1-2 percent of the population, instead of "WE THE PEOPLE." New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo is a graduate of the Jesuit's Fordham University.

Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) 
and New York State Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie

In March 2015,  less than two months (after replacing disgraced and ousted speaker Sheldon Silver), Carl Heastie (D-Bronx) tabled a proposed new tax giveaway for the wealthy that Governor Cuomo sought to insert in this year’s state budget under the guise of education reform. For every "good deed" the Roman Catholic Church has done, the millions of people murdered (including the 60,000 under Pope Francis' watch in South America during the C.I.A.'s dirty war dubbed "Operation Condor")--as well as the Vatican's child trafficking, political assassinations and corruption, far outweigh the good! Moreover, "good deeds" will not get you into heaven (Ephesians 2:8-10).

Mom was out at a restaurant with the Councilwoman when she landed on the floor and hit her head in November 2015. Mom ended up in the emergency room (transported unconscious by ambulance). Afterwards, I spoke to the Councilwoman, who told me that she thought my mother passed out. But I found out that the Councilwoman jumped in front of my 80 year old mother, who got up to walk to the bathroom. There were other friends with my mom at the restaurant, who noticed the Councilwoman next to my mom, when she went down and hit her head...My mom thinks the Councilwoman tripped her deliberately.

Mom had joined the local "Better Neighborhood Association" this past year to fight City Hall and the lack of funding that the government gives to impoverished neighborhoods, poor homeowners and youth community centers (which three have closed in her area). Mom was seen as a threat to the women who run the "Better Neighborhood Association." So they tried to marginalize her and shot down every suggestion she made for community development. In additon, the City had leveraged $2.6 million in Federal funding for development projects, but only gave $19,260 to my mom's impoverished section of town for improvement.


On December 31, 2015, my mom went into the hospital for brain surgery to remove blood on the brain, and ended up having two back to back surgeries and now is a "zipper head."
  
Mom may need to go into assisted living, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Mom was living lonely and alone after my dad died in 2008. My second older sister, who lives two doors away from our mom, had stopped talking to our mom, and has not allowed her kids to visit our mom for years. My nephew is now in his 30s, and stopped going over to cut the grass and shovel in the Winter for his grandmother, And his two sister's, my sister's twin daughters, who are 18, do not visit my mom, even though they live at home two doors away and commute to college. My ex-wife and kids relocated to my mom's house in 2013, but then were asked to leave for certain issues that my ex-wife had not resolved...As a result, my ex-wife and kids stopped speaking to my mom...However, two weeks before my mother went into the hospital on New Year's Eve, my oldest daughter, Sarah, who moved out her mom's house at age 17 last year, rekindled her relationship with my mom. Thank God that I relocated to Upstate New York this past June 2015, and have been spending time with my kids and mom to help them through all the family problems, dysfunction, "conditional love" and resentment.

Trent Lott, the former Senate majority leader, and former President Bill Clinton at a ceremony unveiling Mr. Lott's portrait in the Old Senate Chamber in 2009.

In 2006, when Satan and his cohorts realized that they could not scare and coerce me to stop writing geopolitics about the United Daughters of the Confederacy white supremacy group (headquartered in Richmond, Virginia; http://www.hqudc.org); and other inequalities in America and around the world, they first sought to destroy my publishing business. I ended up having to fight a company, Review Publishing, LP, which was owned by the son-in-law of the founder of Comcast Cable in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Trademark Trials and Appeals Board (TTAB). Review Publishing was represented by Dechert LLP, an international law firm with 27 offices globally that represents governments around the world to fight allegations of crimes against humanity and allegations by "whistle blowers." Regardless, of having to fight these "white-collar" corrupt multi-billion dollar businesses, capitalist pigs and government affiliated law firms, I did not at first take down my first civil rights and human rights activist blog, "ForgetRace.com."

After exposing former Senate Majority Leader and white supremacist, former Senator Trent Lott, Satan and his cohorts went after my family. MK-ULTRA was used to create friction in my marriage to destroy the relationship between my wife and I. READ: President Obama and Hillary Clinton have NEVER spoken out against White Supremacists in the House and Senate, CLICK HERE

For MK-ULTRA to work effectively, you have to already be susceptible to its electromagnetic frequency. If you are a drinker and partier like my ex-wife and I were at the time between 2007 and 2008, you are extremely sensitive to the mind-control technology of MK-ULTRA. MK-Ultra works best on subjects who are depressed and/or have psychiatric and chemical (drug and/or alcohol) mental issues. Study "THE MATRIX" chart below to understand the connection to "crowd psychology" and the New World Order Globalists.


The evil doers even tried to discredit me with MK-UKTRA, which resulted in a freak car incident in December 2009 (when my car went off an overpass at 70 MPH). I hit a tree dead on and lived by the grace of God. They also locked me up for over a month and took my kids that I had sole custody of away. But what they intended for evil, God used for good to build me up!


The U.S. Senate (Senator Frank Church) Church Committee of the 1970s revealed the C.I.A.'s use and abuse of mind-control technology. I believe MK-Ultra has been used to cause some Roman Catholic priests to commit pedophilia acts against children (even though mental illness was most likely already present in these individuals). In short, MK-Ultra is used to control and subdue people mentally--as well as to mentally coerce people into committing violent crimes like the assassination of Senator Clementa Pinckney and the eight (8) other civil rights activists in South Carolina this past June 2015. Regardless, the Lord came to my defense and inspired all the doctors and a few good judges to grant my Pro Se Litigant defense against the Department of Child Protection (who took my kids to try and further persecute me for exposing the government--as well as the negligence of DCP that failed to protect my children from their maternal grandfather and my ex-wife).

God gave me the late Dan DiNicola, three-time Emmy award winner, CBS 6 WRGB newscaster and 32 year newspaper reporter as my first mentor at age 13. Dan DiNicola died from a mysterious brain tumor in 2010, after being diagnosed in 2008, while working on a book that he in his own words said that he had left on the "back burner" for way too long, regarding Russian novelist, Leo Tolstoy's "War and Peace." The Lord also gave me Zionist Lawyer Sam Rosenberg as a young man as my second mentor...Through the Grace of God and these men, the Lord gave me the training, mentoring, wisdom and knowledge, and fortitude to be a FRIEND OF ISRAEL (www.foi.org)—and to be able to know how to represent myself as a Pro Se Litigant in the Courts.

Look up FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT & SURVEILLANCE  (https://www.freedomfchs.com)

The Washington, DC-based National Weather Service says that the damage in Gloucester County, New Jersey, was not caused by a tornado, but rather 85 MPH macro-blast winds, sort of like the gusts of wind that killed Job's family...

Job 1:18-21 • New Living Translation (NLT)
18 While he was still speaking, another messenger arrived with this news: “Your sons and daughters were feasting in their oldest brother’s home. 19 Suddenly, a powerful wind swept in from the wilderness and hit the house on all sides. The house collapsed, and all your children are dead. I am the only one who escaped to tell you.”

20 Job stood up and tore his robe in grief. Then he shaved his head and fell to the ground to worship. 21 He said,

“I came naked from my mother’s womb,
    and I will be naked when I leave.
The Lord gave me what I had,
    and the Lord has taken it away.
Praise the name of the Lord!”

God has given me resilience and fortitude to withstand all the political persecution, mental oppression (MK-ULTRA), physical attack (Non-lethal Electromagnetic pulse (EMP)—resulting in double knee surgery and stay in a hospital bed for 6 months in 2010), legal attempts to bankrupt me by JP Morgan Chase (the collection agency for the Internal Revenue Service), and their cohorts, Midland Funding and the corrupt law firm of Pressler and Pressler, LP, financial loss of businesses—and continued harassment by the U.S. Department of Education to have me jump through hoops to keep a student loan discharged.


I received this "scare letter," dated December 1, 2015, from the IRS on January 14, 2016 with the envelope hand addressed and left open in my business U.S. post office box

WHAT'S AWESOME IS THAT GOD DELIVERED ME FROM THE CLUTCHES of J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, Midland Funding and the corrupt law firm of Pressler and Pressler, LP—the day after the South Jersey [HAARP] tornado hit and destroyed my home and over 100 other homes and businesses in my town on June 23, 2015. The night before Court, I stayed in a hotel by the Grace of God, because I lost power...Next, my business rival Ed Hitzel died eating in a restaurant on June 28, 2015, and I was tempted to try and find a way to go back to South Jersey and take over his food magazine territory, but I did not. For years now, my faith has become much, much stronger as I and my family have endured this unbelievable persecution life story of fighting the power of the Roman Catholic Church and Jesuits...The counterfeit "Christian" religion is none other than Babylon the Great, as foretold in the book of Revelation chapters 17 and 18. I can now see how God has used every bad circumstance to His glory and for my discipline and His good purpose for my life to be a better Spiritual leader of others.

ALL SATAN AND HIS COHORTS DID IN ATTACKING MY MOM, WAS TURN HER AND I INTO MORE DEDICATED EVANGELISTS—AND ME INTO A MORE DEDICATED CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST, ACTIVIST AND ADVOCATE FOR THE POOR AND OPPRESSED!

I know that God has used all these circumstances to prove to Satan and the evil doers that the Lord has followers who believe and will live out THE TRIALS OF JOB IN THIS MODERN AGE.

You see, we are living in the period of END TIME ministry, and we cannot put son, daughter, mother or father before prophesying about the Word of God (Acts 2:16-19), THE RAPTURE (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15), the Tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:3-4; 5:9), and ultimate RETURN OF CHRIST (Revelation 19). We defeat Satan by the blood the Lamb and by our individual testimony (Revelation 12:10-11). So we must remember that Christ said the world will hate us and persecute us because of Him (Matthew 24) and even the elect might be deceived (Matthew 24-25).

My mom is a fighter and taught me to fight for the Truth of God and for God's people...Our job is to PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD and to PREACH THE WORD, whether the government likes it or not—or whether the time is favorable and politically correct (PC) or not (2 Timothy 4:1-5).

2 Timothy 4:1-5 (NLT)
4 I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he comes to set up his Kingdom: 2 Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching.

3 For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

5 But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.

Just like you can read in the book of Job chapter 1 and Job chapter 2, Satan is before God day and night accusing us. But we defeat the devil by the blood of The Lamb and by our testimony (Revelation 12:10-11). Satan has no power over us, and Jesus said that your enemies will be right in your own household (or family). Coincidently, my oldest sister had not spoken to me for six (6) years up until my mom ended up in the hospital. She is no longer speaking to me again, after I confronted her about the fact that when she found out our mom was in the hospital this New Year's Eve, she shut off her phone and went to a party, instead of coming to the ER.

Matthew 5:44-45 • New King James Version (NKJV)
44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,[a] 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Therefore, if you let your love for son, daughter, mother (wife), father (or husband) --or F.E.A.R. of being arrested, persecuted, tortured or killed, supersede Christ, read the following Scriptures:

Matthew 10:37-39 • New Living Translation (NLT)
37 “If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine. 38 If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine. 39 If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.

At the end of the day and to sum it all up, this life is only practice for eternity with God, the father, Christ, the Son, Holy Spirit, angelic beings and other believers of Christ's church in paradise (Revelation 21-22). WHAT IS ALSO AWESOME IS THAT THIS PAST YEAR, MOM LEFT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. SHE ALSO STOPPED SAYING THE ROSARY AND PRAYING TO THE "VIRGIN MARY," WHICH IS JUST PRAYING TO THE "QUEEN OF HEAVEN."

Jesus knew that during the time of the prophet Jeremiah, that people worshipped the "Queen of Heaven" —see Jeremiah 7:18; Jeremiah 44:1-19; Jeremiah 44:25, CLICK HERE


"Ishtar," which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz," who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god. The "Queen of Heaven" aka Semiramis, told the worshippers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by the blood of TammuzSemiramisthe "Queen of Heaven," proclaimed a forty (40) day (LENT) period of time of sorrow and fasting each year prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz.

The prophet Daniel's prophecies given to him by the Lord are for our timeAfter Daniel, chapter 11, verse 20, God told Daniel to seal up the prophecies for the future (Daniel 12:4; 12:9).

Daniel 12:4 (NLT)
4 But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

Daniel 12:9 (NLT)
9 But he said, “Go now, Daniel, for what I have said is kept secret and sealed until the time of the end.

If you have not formally accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, please accept the Gift of Salvation by saying this short prayer: "Dear Jesus, I repent of my sins and the original sin of mankind, please come into my heart and change me to trust in you and build my personal relationship with you by studying your word and applying it to my life to the best of my ability. Thank you for dying on the cross for the remission of sin. Thank you for conquering death with your resurrection. I accept you Jesus as my Lord and Savior, please lead me and guide me. Amen!" If you have said that short prayer, I welcome you to the True Body of Christ (not a religious sect, Protestant or Catholic denomination, Anglican or Eastern religion).

PLEASE STOP BLAMING THE  ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH  FOR YOUR LACK OF FAITH AND WORSHIP!

Please stop blaming the Roman Catholic Church for why you have Not found a Bible-based church to go to and worship God one day a week with other believers. To better understand what it means to Worship God, Fellowship with other Christians, Be a Disciple of Jesus, take part in your church's Ministry by volunteering—and have a Mission field in your community, READ: The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For by Pastor Rick Warren.

Please get into a Bible-based church, where the Word of God is taught unadulterated and reject the rituals, religious lies and Tradition(s), idolatry, and hedonism of mankind.

PLEASE GET IN TO A BIBLE-BASED 
EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH

Hebrews 10:24-25 (NLT)
24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. 25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near.


Learn what John Adams (our second U.S. President), and Abraham Lincoln (our 16th. U.S. President), as well as what countless others have said about the Jesuits (Society of Jesus) †

No comments: