Stay Away from Indoctrination and Dogma

"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;" (Ephesians 4:14 NASB).

Monday, October 21, 2013

Approval of Homosexuality by Politics and Religion


PREFACE: These trials the past five years have not been so much for my benefit, as they have been for other disciples of Christ and those yet to come to believe to understand that God is all-knowing, all-powerful, Omnipotent, and protects His own people. The Lord shows tender mercies for a thousand generations to those who love Him and keep His commandments (Deuteronomy 5:10; Deuteronomy 7:9; cf. Exodus 20; Matthew 19:8-9; 1 Corinthians 7:10-11). 

The Lord uses our trials and our lives as instruments to show His awesome righteousness and justice, and to proclaim the richness and Supremacy of His Name and Word to the heterosexuals, homosexuals and rulers of this world.

Whether you choose to stay a lesbian/homosexual or not, or have no present opinion, please read Romans 1:17-32 about how God views people who engage in Homosexual and Lesbian relationships as mentally depraved people who live unholy, and how people who condone homosexual and lesbian relationships are just as guilty for the abomination. But thank the Lord for being slow to anger and patient with those who are living in sin. God wants all to repent and live according to His Word of their own Free Will, not as robots.


2 Peter 3:9 (NIV)
9 "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 

I shared with my teenage lesbian daughter the struggles that I had as a child in trying to discover my sexual identity, having experimented with homosexuality. The only time that I had homosexual sex was when I was 13 years old and allowed an older foster child living in our home to take advantage of me. The boy was as a predator and knew that I suffered with low self-esteem, poor self image, loneliness and felt unlovable to girls, so he took advantage of that and came onto me, and then when I tried to break away, he wrestled me down on the floor, as he finished sodomizing me. I was technically raped by him...It hurt extremely bad, I did not like it, it felt dirty, was smelly, disgusting and degrading, but nonetheless, it all started by me letting him kiss me and show me his physical arousal---and today, I have to take responsibility for my part in that incident.

I originally took responsibility wrongly in slashing the guy's hand (who sodomized me) with a knife, when he tried to approach me again when I was 15 years old. I do not recommend this course of action, because remember Jesus told Peter that those who live by the sword will die by the sword (Matthew 26:47-56).


Philippians 1:12 (NIV)
12 "Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel."  

The girl who is dating my daughter is also a predator and tries to act like a man. She is 20 years old, and my daughter is 15 years old. 

SO THERE IS NOTHING NORMAL ABOUT LESBIAN AND HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS, IT IS MENTAL ILLNESS, UNNATURAL AND EMOTIONALLY DAMAGING. Read Romans 1:17-32 before you argue with me and understand where STDs like Gonorrhea and many cases of HIV come from. GOD does Not give us diseases, many of the plagues of sexually transmitted diseases are the consequences of wrong lifestyle choices and sexual immorality.

WHEN the Biblical book of ROMANS reads that God gave them over to their sinful desires and shameful lusts, IT MEANS GOD left people to their own self will, depraved mind, abnormal human desire and consequences. 

It is all outlined in Romans 1:17-32 how men with men and women with women became mentally and spiritually depravedYou see it is all in the Holy Bible, but people just refuse to read the Bible, so they can keep living immoral and ungodly lives and do whatever their sinful heart desires.

Some Churches have compromised the Word of God and Demoralized Society

The Rev. Sharon Stalkfleet (center) was one of seven gay pastors at a welcoming ceremony at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church in San Francisco.
We are at a point in the world where a few "Christian" churches have compromised the Word of God, especially Romans 1:17-32 regarding condoning homosexual and lesbian relationships. The Episcopal Church, which is the American body (province) of the Anglican Communion, approved Gene Robinson to the bishopric of the diocese of New Hampshire. Bishop Gene Robinson is the first openly gay (non-celibate) clergy to be ordained to the episcopate.

The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the largest Lutheran church body in the United States, as of 21 August 2009, voted 559 to 451 in favor of allowing non-celibate gays to become ordained ministers.

The Presbyterian Church (USA), the largest U.S. Presbyterian body, has approved the ordination of non-celibate gays. On July 8, 2010, by a vote of 373 to 323, the General Assembly voted to propose to the presbyteries a constitutional amendment to remove the restriction against the ordination of partnered homosexuals. Other so-called "Christian churches" have joined The Lukewarm Church on these global Antichrist initiatives to demoralize society with doctrines of devils.

1 Timothy 4:1 (NLT)

Warnings against False Teachers

4 "Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings 
that come from demons."

Can you truly say that you are following Christ, if you practice or condone homosexuality? Perhaps you should pray to the Lord for an answer to this question! If you truly desire a personal relationship with Christ, you will follow and keep his Word in all your actions personally, physically, Spiritually and sexually and not enable others to keep living in sin--the Truth will set you and others free from mental, spiritual and emotional and sexual bondage.

John 8:31-32
The Truth Will Set You Free

"31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, 
and the truth will set you free.”

If you have not formally accepted Jesus Christ, please accept the Gift of Salvation by saying this short prayer"Dear Jesus, I repent of my sins and the original sin of mankind, please come into my heart and change me to trust in you and build my personal relationship with you by studying your word and applying it to my life to the best of my ability. Thank you for dying on the cross for the remission of sin. Thank you for conquering death with your resurrection. I accept you Jesus as my Lord and Savior, please lead me and guide me. Amen!"

If you have said that short prayer, I welcome you to the True Body of Christ (not a religion). Please get into a Bible-based church where the Word of God is taught unadulterated and reject the Tradition(s) of men. Pray, meditate upon God's Word and trust Jesus that He will guide you with His Spirit.

Read Romans chapter 7, verses 15 through 25 about struggling with sin, and how only Christ is the solution to not doing what we do not want to do that is against God's law and righteous decrees and statutes. 

Some people may find that becoming a Spiritual Eunuch is the answer to Not falling into sexual sin, until such time as the Lord makes it clear to them whether they are to marry or remarry and consummate a Godly marriage.


Matthew 19:10-12 (NIV)

10 "The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 'Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”  

Having studied 1 Corinthians 7 after my divorce, today, I am celibate and willing to allow the Lord to lead my life through prayer, meditation, church attendance, Christian fellowship---continuing to confess my sins---and reading and listening to God's Word for more Spiritual guidance. I MUST STAY VIGILANT!


2 Timothy 3:16 (NIV)
16 “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,”

Godspeed, Truth and Love,

Brother David Johnson, XU

No comments: