Stay Away from Indoctrination and Dogma

"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;" (Ephesians 4:14 NASB).

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Conversion from Catholicism Testimony

CHRIST WANTS ME TO SHARE THIS TESTIMONY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND
HOW GOD CAN DELIVER US OVER AND OVER FROM THE HANDS OF EVIL

I was a corrupt Roman Catholic for over 30 years and a Third Degree Knight of Columbus (KOFC) for about 3 years...Once I repented, Christ redeemed me!

After my separation in 2008, I came clean about my part in my failed marriage and needed legal assistance. I contacted the Camden Center for Law and Social Justice (CCLSJ) of my Diocese and sent them copies of my court papers explaining how the presiding judge was as corrupt as the people I had associated with for over 30 years. After I faxed several court documents to the major newspapers in my region and the CCLSJ, I got a call to ask me to stop sending information to the CCLSJ, because I was jeopardizing their Federal funding.

I was going to hide in the priesthood or become a deacon, and once the priests at the two parishes I attended found out, they would slip the words, "Welcome Brother to me" during Communion, which is not part of the ritual of the Eucharist. I started doing research about the Black Pope, the Jesuit General, and contacted the Jesuits and my parish priest. My parish priest would not give me any information and told me that someone else would have to answer my questions. I never got an answer from the Jesuits at St. Joe's University in Philadelphia.

Finally, I decided not to seek asylum as a deacon or enter the priesthood. I then contacted the C.I.A. and told them that I was going to infiltrate the Jesuits. The Jesuits knew my plan and patronized me to remain a Knight of Columbus. Then my KOFC council offered me to become Chancellor.

Early March 2009, I started going up to my cabin in the mountains to repent to the Lord and cry my eyes out for my sorted past. Shortly after this, I started experiencing dreams that can only be explained by Acts 2:16-18. I was a "Doubting Thomas" and believed at first that most of what the Holy Spirit was telling me to go look up was heresy against the RCC---boy was I wrong!

The Courts gave me sole custody of my three daughters in June 2009 as part of my divorce---as a concession to have me shut up---after I had several ex-parte communications with judges about my clandestine past---support of the Southern Poverty Law Center and family ties with high ranking Prince Hall Masons.

In the fall of 2009, I realized that my computer had been hacked by a law firm with 26 offices globally. I was in a Trademark Trials and Appeals Board (TTAB) dispute with a multi-media company (with international telecommunication ties) that had a 5 billion dollar defense fund. It was a true "David vs. Goliath" story.

Around November 2009, I took my 100-printed pages of proof to the F.B.I., and had a laugh with the intake officer, once I realized that the law firm, Dechert LLP, represented several governments---including the U.S. I later lost the case in the Trademark courts in Washington, D.C., but won in the "Court of Public Opinion"

--- ALL THANKS TO GOD!

If my daughters had not experienced all the paranormal activity in our home and witnessed our findings in the 1907 series of Catholic Encyclopedias at our parish, I would have thought I was going crazy.

Around December 10, 2009, my oldest daughter started helping me do research in the 16 volume Catholic Encyclopedias at our parish. We found the original map of Palestine in one of the volumes and tons of other questionable information. The next day, when we returned to go to a feast at the parish center, my daughters came running scared to show me that someone had left hand written notes sticking out of the encyclopedias that we had used the day prior.

The next day, I went to my parish priest with all our findings, and notes from the Catholic Encyclopedias. Our head priest said he was not aware that these books were there. I told him that the Holy Spirit had directed me in a dream to bring my research to the Archbishop of Canterbury. My pastor, who had traveled to the Vatican in Rome, Ireland and other parts of Europe with Catholic scholars, and who is a highly educated Franciscan, told me that there was no such person as the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The next day, freaked out by my findings, I drove to North Jersey and gave custody of the kids to my ex-wife. Later that evening, I ended up driving around NYC and then later Giants Stadium. After driving for about 2 hours aimlessly around North Jersey, I drove my car off an overpass at 70 MPH.

But God!, But God! But God saved my life!

When the police arrived to the scene of the accident, and several of the officers and ambulance drivers told me that they were from England and Australia---two of the five leading countries of the NWO---I realized that I was under the influence of MK-Ultra clandestine EMP harassment... Research www.freedomfchs.com about forced speech, mind-control technology and target attacks on citizens...

I was later locked down in a Psyche Ward after my car accident to try and discredit me and to scare me to stop doing research and writing. I allowed "the powers-to-be" to think that I would return to Germany, and was released after I was told that I was going to a State facility. Believe it or not, Ambrose Bishop of Milan, had a symbolic meaning to my release (which I will not explain here).

But God!, But it was God that saved my life!

In 2010, I endured an EMP Non-lethal attack while visiting West Point Academy in upstate New York, which resulted in double knee surgery. The orthopedic doctors were amazed that I had the identical injury in both knees, and I could not tell the docs at the time that I knew that I was targeted as a scare tactic...

But God!, But God! But God saved my life!

After being released from the hospital, I spent almost 5 months in a hospital bed at home. I prayed, read and continued my own inquisition and research into the corruption of the RCC, and then left the Roman Catholic Church.

I later found out that the Archbishop of Canterbury is the senior bishop and principal leader of the Church of England, the symbolic head of the worldwide Anglican Communion. Augustine of Canterbury (circa first third of the 6th century – probably 26 May 604) was a Benedictine monk who became the first Archbishop of Canterbury in the year AD 597. He is considered the "Apostle to the English" and a founder of the English Church. I now know the Jesuits work hand-in-hand with governments, intelligence agencies and crime syndicates.

The Jesuits aka "Society of Jesus" specialize in public relations, psychological warfare and propaganda for the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Church has tons of money and scholars to twist the truth of history. The number of books and documents destroyed by the Roman Catholic Church or locked away in the Vatican library is unbelievable.

Research Ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera, who was assassinated. Rivera claimed that Protestant churches have been infiltrated by Jesuits pretending to be Protestants to perpetuate the Counter-Reformation of the Roman Catholic Church...I believe it!

You have to learn to laugh at the wicked ones, because God does! If you do not believe me, then read Psalm 37:13.

MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS A FIRST HAND "PAUL CONVERSION" STORY

God has taken me on a very interesting journey to expose the lies of religion and NWO agendas---to rightly divide His Word. Like the Apostle Paul, I am the least worthy to be called a disciple of Christ, but God's grace transformed me---and Christ calls all to repentance, especially the Roman Catholic Church.

THE MISSION and MINISTRY

The purpose of all the writing I do is to: demystify this wicked world and warn people not to become fooled by politics, religious myths, lies, rituals, Tradition(s) of men, Satanism and the Occult. Christianity is NOT Catholic or Protestant---it is all about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, imitating Him and loving others...Jesus set the captives' minds and hearts free.

I have dedicated my life to teaching the truth of history and God's Word for FREE!

2 Corinthians 11:10-11 (NIV)

10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia [the world] will stop this boasting of mine [about God's grace].
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!

This mission and ministry comes from:

Matthew 28:19-20 (King James Version), Acts 2:16-18,
1 Timothy 5:17-22; 2 Timothy 2:15; 2 Timothy 4:1-5 and 2 Cor. 10:3-5.

You too can take up your cross and follow this mission...

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (NLT)

"3 We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. 4 We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 5 We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ."

I do not hate anyone, but I do hate the evil of false religion and man-made dogma that contradicts the Word of God. You, who love the Lord, should also hate evil, the Occult, lies and wicked use of power...See Psalm 97:10 below.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord of your life, say this short prayer:

"Dear Jesus, I repent of my sins and the original sin of mankind, please come into my heart and change me to trust in you and build my personal relationship with you by studying your word and applying it to my life to the best of my ability. Thank you for dying on the cross for the remission of sin.
Thank you for conquering death with your resurrection.
I accept you Jesus as my Lord and Savior, please lead me and guide me. Amen!
"

If you have said that short prayer, I welcome you to the True Body of Christ (not a sect or religious denomination). Please get into a Bible-based church where the Word of God is taught unadulterated and reject the Tradition(s) of men. Pray, meditate upon God's Word and trust Jesus that He will guide you with His Spirit.

JEWS AND CHRISTIANS
are NOT HOPELESS!

Psalm 97:10 (NLT)

"10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He protects the lives of His
Godly people
and rescues them
from the power of the wicked."

Start preparing now to hold an Underground Church in your home or another place, if anarchy and war breaks out here in America or abroad.

The Christians of the First, Second and Third centuries AD met as an underground movement---as well as people of the Hebrew faith during WWII---and both Jews and Christians are now doing in restricted countries---visit www.persecution.com.

God wants us to worship and praise Him and fellowship together---apart from manmade dogma, rituals and Traditions of men.

Hebrews 10:25 (NLT)

"And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near."

Godspeed, love and peace

Brother David Johnson, XU

No comments: