Stay Away from Indoctrination and Dogma

"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;" (Ephesians 4:14 NASB).

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life in the Spirit: Avoiding Our Human Dilemma

My friends and those who will listen,

I have taken you through a very long course of world history to prove to you that: "Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God" (2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV).

Perhaps you are not yet a believer in God and the fact that Lucifer (the devil) exists, but "Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live" (Galatians 1:4 NLT).

Now that you have read on this Blog, or downloaded and read the three (3) PDF documents connecting the dots to the Church of Satan with Freemasonry and Globalization, I want to help you to better understand the human condition---for even Christ's apostles did not think they were beyond pride, temptation, regression, reproach and admonishment.

In Romans 7:15, the Apostle Paul writes: "I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate." Paul goes on to write in 2 Corinthians 12:6-9:

2 Corinthians 12:6-9 (NLT)

"6 If I wanted to boast, I would be no fool in doing so, because I would be telling the truth. But I won’t do it, because I don’t want anyone to give me credit beyond what they can see in my life or hear in my message, 7 even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud."

"8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."

I must admit that I too suffer with the temptation and lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. But 1 John 2:16-17 informs us:

1 John 2:16-17 (ESV)

"16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life[a]—is not from the Father but is from the world. 17 And the world is passing away along with its desires,
but whoever does the will of God abides forever."

Footnotes:

1 John 2:16 Or pride in possessions

Here is my personal testimony to show how the devil and his cohorts tempt those of us who desire to serve the Lord...

I make no money evangelizing and writing Christian apologetics, yet all of my needs are taken care of by God. However, one morning, I woke up and started to think about my former opulent lifestyle and how I could be financially successful again. As soon as my desire (lust) and envy set in, Lucifer (the father of all lies) planted an idea in my head---the thought to start a non-profit 501(c)(3).

Later in the afternoon, the thought of starting a 501(c)(3) came to mind again, so I got on the computer thinking I would spend an hour or so researching how to start a non-profit organization with me as the Executive Director. Within a second, a FREE guide written by JP Morgan Chase with all of the IRS guidelines---and step-by-step instructions popped up first on Google. I laughed to myself and the Lord laughed, because JP Morgan Chase is the merger of the Rockefeller and Rothschild int'l banker families.

Many of devout Christian men and clergy have fallen into temptation by desiring worldly success that is self-serving...The fact is that when the thought came into my mind to start a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, I had no worthy cause in mind of who I wanted to help.

Here was sin living in my heart, and the thought of doing what I hate to do...I do not desire to be involved in a shady organization that capitalizes off of people, instead of helping them (under the guidelines and loopholes of the Internal Revenue Service). I would have served the masters of international banking and the devil by starting DAVID-ISM (for, "I, Self and Me").

Matthew 6:24 (NIV)

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.
You cannot serve both God and Money."

Thank God that the thought of sin can be eradicated one day at a time by turning our will over to Christ Jesus, instead of giving into our human depravity---Pride, Lust, Anger, Greed, Gluttony, Envy and Sloth. These Seven Deadly Sins are what Lucifer plays upon to tempt us.

When I was married, I was an infidel and was a prodigal son of God. Lucifer knows that lust is my weakness and always puts women in my path to try and trip me up. If the opportunity to cheat is too easy, it is usually because the devil knows that you do not want to do what you hate to do, so he plays upon your fleshly desire.

Just like the subliminal advertising of the 40's, 50's and 60's, the things we watch on TV, and on computers and I-phones, affect us today. This is why there is so much sex in advertising and slogans promoting self-achievement.

The Church of Satan is an organization dedicated to the acceptance of the carnal self, as articulated in The Satanic Bible, written in 1969 by Anton Szandor LaVey.

When people stop using their E.G.O. and intellect, and stop making excuses to not follow the statutes of the Ten Commandments and the Holy Bible, and turn their will over to God, they will find relief.

Romans 7:21-25 (ESV)

21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. 22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inner being, 23 but I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind,
but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

Part of practicing faithfulness to God is practicing faithfulness to the loved ones in our life who care about us and deserve our trust (Read Proverbs 5).

It is when we are not on good Spiritual ground that we tend to get caught up in our E.G.O. (Edging God Out). Self sufficiency, pride, lust, anger, envy of others, and coveting the traits and possessions of others is what often leads to a desire for us to try and take what is not ours.

"The Devil Made Me Do It,"
is Not a good excuse

For years, I wondered why it seemed like I was being controlled from outside forces. It was not until I started researching history and studied about Sigmund Freud (the first director of Tavistock), that I understand THE MATRIX.

I am not going to go over again how the Thule and Theosophical Society used occultism to control the hearts and minds of people.

For years, I was prescribed psychiatric medicine, until I became more hopeless and suicidal. It was not until I got off the "Salem Witch potion" of alcoholic substances and eventually all mind and mood altering drugs (by the Grace of God) that the process of recovery, hope and purpose began for me.

I am not a doctor, but if I, who was an extreme case (diagnosed as bi-polar, manic depressive), could get off Seroquel, Abilify and Zanax---as well as abstain from alcohol for almost 2 years (without crisis and hospitalization)---just by putting my trust in Jesus Christ, prayer and a 12-Step fellowship---so can you.

In addition, my oldest child, who was put on psychiatric medicine, has not taken any pills for over 2 years without any incidents or hospitalization in a children's psychiatric unit...I can only give the praise to God for my children's deliverance.

Why Have Children and Adults Been the Victims of Psychiatry?

The answer to the above question I believe is that people are being made into mind-controlled slaves to control the masses.

Here is the NWO A+B+C Formula:

A. Keep People Sick + B. Make Medicine
for Pennies and Sell it for Dollars + C. Require People to Buy
Insurance from Financial Institutions = Huge Profits and Control.

Edward Louis Bernays (November 22, 1891 – March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations." He combined the ideas of Gustave Le Bon and Wilfred Trotter on crowd psychology with the psychoanalytical ideas of his uncle, Sigmund Freud.

According to Sigmund Freud, there are only two basic drives that serve to motivate all thoughts, emotions, and behavior. These two drives are, simply put, sex and aggression. Freud who was an atheist, and his daughter, Anna, who became the director of Tavistock Institute after him, experimented on children and adults with drugs to create mind-controlled sex slaves with the full potential to harm others. You have heard of numerous incidents in the news whereby people who were once considered normal citizens, rape and/or kill others.

I do not think that God gave the Apostle Paul the foresight to see the technological advancements of the 21 Century.

In recent times, top-secret agendas like The Monarch Program and MK-Ultra have played upon the minds of unaware people. But the Lord has made many of His modern day Prophesiers (those who proclaim God's love, grace, mercy, deliverance, longsuffering and power) keenly aware that the only answer to mankind's human dilemma is Christ Jesus...

God's Top Secret Power of the Trinity destroys sinister devices, NWO agendas, occult rituals and Tradition(s) of men.

1 John 5:7-8 (KJV)

"7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

"8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

Psychiatrist use blood tests to ascertain how to "soup up" people on medication to control their mind. Christ and the Holy Spirit guide people to mental freedom and set the captives free.

John 8:31-32 (NLT)

"31 Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. 32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

The purpose of all the writing I do is to: warn people not to become fooled by religious myths, lies, rituals, Tradition(s), Satanism and the Occult. I do not hate anyone, but I do hate the evil of false religion and man-made dogma that contradicts the Word of God. You, who love the Lord, should also hate evil, the Occult, lies and wicked use of power...(See Psalm 97:10).

I am not advocating that someone should go "cold-turkey" off psychiatric medicine, but I am promoting that by building your faith in Christ Jesus, that it is possible to become drug and alcohol free through faith and daily vigilance.

The answer to avoiding our human dilemma is a Spiritual (non-man-made-religious) solution that starts and ends with trusting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior---as well as studying God's Word to apply the Holy Bible to your life.

The Holy Scriptures---going to a Bible study once a week and a non-despotic church---as well as attending a 12-Step fellowship support group---is a design for daily living---that will transform you into a person who is well-balanced and in alignment with the Creator and all creation.

FYI:, 12-Step fellowships, like Alcoholics Anonymous, which started out from the Christian-based Oxford Group, have also been infiltrated by secular dogma, atheism and agnostics. So look for other 12-Step fellowship members who share your belief in Christ---while showing compassion and mercy to those who have yet to come to believe in the power of the Trinity.

Most importantly, we must realize that God has a good sense of humor and calls us to do the same. We are God's children, and sometimes it is alright to have a tantrum, take a nap and just run around screaming (hopefully inside our own house). Learn to laugh at the devil and to rebuke Lucifer in the name of Christ Jesus...Say, "I rebuke you Satan in the name of Christ Jesus and by the power of His blood!" This short prayer works.

Remember Christ's strength works best when we recognize our weakness and our need to rely COMPLETELY upon Jesus. God said, "...My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness” (2 Cor. 12:8).

In order to use the grace and power of Jesus Christ, please accept the Gift of Salvation by saying this short prayer:

"Dear Jesus, I repent of my sins and the original sin of mankind, please come into my heart and change me to trust in you and build my personal relationship with you by studying your word and applying it to my life to the best of my ability. Thank you for dying on the cross for the remission of sin.

Thank you for conquering death with your resurrection. I accept you Jesus as my Lord and Savior, please lead me and guide me. Amen!"

If you have said that short prayer, I welcome you to the True Body of Christ (not a sect or religious denomination). Please get into a Bible-based church where the Word of God is taught unadulterated and reject the Tradition(s) of men. Pray, meditate upon God's Word and trust Jesus that He will guide you with His Spirit.

Hebrews 10:25 (NLT)

"25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near."

God loves to be praised, so go out and buy some Christian CDs and sing, hum and dance around the house to some Michael W. Smith worship songs or your favorite Christian musician. Turn off the TV and try participating in more edifying activities, especially with family, friends, neighbors and others. Take a walk and learn to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of humanity all around you.

Junk in equals junk out, so work to put positive attributes and positive inspirations into your life, instead of occultism.

Get plenty of rest by taking naps when you can. The acronym H.A.L.T., means when you are Hungry, go eat...Angry, cool down...Lonely, get around people who love you and want the best for you...and when you are Tired, trust God and rest.

LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

The Christian walk is all about LIFE IN THE SPIRIT...Read Romans 8:1-17 to better understand about living a Spiritual life.

Make sure to edify your life by having weekly company with other Bible believing Christians that know that we are on the offense and that Lucifer and his cohorts are on the defense. Some scoffers may think you are crazy because you put Christ first in all your affairs, "but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming" (Psalm 37:13 NIV).

Godspeed, love and peace

Brother Johnson, XU

No comments: