Stay Away from Indoctrination and Dogma

"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;" (Ephesians 4:14 NASB).

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Life of Purpose through Taking a Stand

My life served no purpose until I desired to do the will of the Lord.

A life of purpose starts at home with ourself and loved ones. I had to hit bottom and loose everything to come to the revelation that life was not all about me—my desire for materialism, power and control over people...lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and pride of life.

1 John 2:15-17(NKJV)

Do Not Love the World
 
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

I never denied Christ, nor the power of God and His magnificent grace. All it took was repentance and a willingness to trust the Lord to carry me through the darkness and mess that I had made of my life with my self will run riot. First, He saved me from jail and death. Then He allowed me to be tested while locked down in a mental institution. Defeated and humiliated, I had no where to turn. Indeed, I could have taken my own life, or sold my soul to Satan, but I had a strong desire to resist the devil and accept whatever grace that God saw fit to extend to me.

James 4:7
New King James Version (NKJV)

Humility Cures Worldliness
 
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

For 12 years, I owned a luxury lifestyle magazine publishing business. This property, prestige and title afforded me the opportunity to travel, live an opulent lifestyle and be an egomaniac.

God has made it clear to me that I cannot serve two masters...I belong to Him and it is for the glory of His name that He took me from death and destruction into the light of His love and Truth (John 14:6) of His Word (Revelation 19:13). Now, the magazine business is turned around and affords me enough money to NOT charge for the evangelical newsletters that are printed and distributed.

Today, I am dedicated to the Underground Church mission. I am willing to devote my life to serving God and witnessing to others about the gift of salvation through belief in Jesus Christ. Belief in Jesus is all about a personal relationship with Christ apart from Orthodox religion (manmade doctrines, sects, dogma, Tradition, rituals and following religious laws and customs).

2 Timothy 4:1-5
New King James Version (NKJV)

Preach the Word

 1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

...The above charge by the Apostle Paul was not just for Timothy—it is for all of us who call ourselves Christians. Be ready in season and out of season means to preach the Word whether it is popular (welcomed) or unpopular. Therefore, we cannot be afraid to preach about Jesus Christ as the ONLY gift of salvation and way to the Father.

Christ is the ONLY head of His universal church of believers!


Ephesians 5:23(KJV)
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

We are called to convince others that God is calling all to repentance. We are also called to rebuke false teachings and doctrines by practicing longsuffering towards indoctrinated people as we teach the Truth of God's Word. We can do this by writing blogs, publishing and distributing newsletters and broadcasting to share the Truth of God versus the lies that are being taught to the world.

Revelation 3:19-22 (ESV)

19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

WARN OTHERS, BUT DO NOT GET INTO DEBATES


Share the Scriptures with people, but do not get into debates. The Scriptures are not debatable. It is between the individual believer and the Holy Ghost whether or not they believe and accept the Truth of God over manmade dogma, rituals and Tradition(s) of men.

Today the problem with Orthodox religion is that there are too many apostate churches. Moreover individuals have allowed despots to explain God's Word to them instead of attending an evangelical church to learn how to read the Holy Bible and allow the Holy Ghost to open their minds to the Scriptures.

Luke 24:44-45
New King James Version (NKJV)

The Scriptures Opened

44 Then He said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.” 45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Christians are in a Spiritual War


Evangelical Christians, and those who believe in the supremacy of Jesus Christ are in a Spiritual War against strongholds that do not want to allow the Word of God to be preached in our schools and public. Legislation has been enacted to restrict Christians from expressing their faith to evangelize openly. At the same time, a wide path has been laid for New Age Cults, ecumenical neo-pagan and autocratic religions, and occultists to perpetuate their dogma onto society.


Ephesians 6:12
New King James Version (NKJV)

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Footnotes:
Ephesians 6:12 NU-Text reads rulers of this darkness.


You too can have a life of purpose through taking a Stand for God's Word.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
English Standard Version (ESV)

"3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,"

Godspeed, Love and Peace be with you,

Brother Johnson, XU

Editor of www.xpknights.net

Check out www.persecution.com

Become part of the Underground Church.

No comments: